4.28.2024

NYT Strands Today: Tips, Spangram and Answers for Game #56 (Sunday April 27, 2024)

NYT Strands on a cell phone
(Image credit: Tom's Guide/NY Times/Shutterstock)
Connections Today: Quick Menu

Need a little help with NYT Strands today? Although I found today's puzzle a bit easier than the previous two, we are here for you if you need help.

Below we've put together some helpful tips for Part 56, along with answers if it ever happens. We'll start with some pointers before moving on to the full answer for Part 56. So read on if you need a little help.

Warning: Spoilers ahead for Strands #56.

Today's answer from NYT Strands: Today's topic and tips

The official theme for NYT Strands #56 is... "Confess."

And here's an unofficial note from me: Rub-a-dub-dub: It's time to scrub.

If you still don't know, here are some useful words that will give you these valuable clues:

  • BUT
  • PEAS
  • FEET
  • DIG
  • DIET
  • JAW

Are you still fighting? The Spangram gives you a clue to the connecting word. Today begins with "S" and ends with "R".

Scroll down to find out what it's all about...

It's the SHOWER.

Answers to current questions

So what are today's Strands answers for game #56?

Drum roll please...

  • SPONGE
  • THE RAZOR
  • SHAMPOO
  • CLOTH
  • SOAP
  • HAIR CONDITIONER

Strands No. 56

(Image credit: Alan Martín)

...and the spangram was CUTE.

Indices used: 0.

🔵🔵🔵🟡

🔵🔵🔵

A nice and simple thing today. The theme was immediately clear and I found myself connecting clue after clue like a puzzle wizard, which, as anyone who reads my Wordle column knows, I'm definitely not.

I immediately saw SPONGE in the top left corner, then my attention turned to "Z" as a particularly unusual letter for the grid. In fact, I was able to form RAZOR around it. SHAMPOO quickly followed, then I noticed the word SHOWER written underneath, which unexpectedly turned out to be today's Spangram.

WASHCLOTH was a little trickier as some people would probably stop after "H", but I figured it would take a little longer considering how many letters were left. However, the SOAP was short and to the point.

There were only 11 letters left, so I put on my anagram hat (figuratively, I guess) and got to work. It didn't take me long to realize that the mysterious word was CONDITIONER.

Replies to yesterday's threads.

Are you reading this in a later time zone? The full article on Strands' answers from yesterday to Game #55 can be found here .

As a freelance writer, Alan has been writing about technology for over a decade, covering phones, drones and everything in between. As a former deputy editor of the technology site Alphr, his commentary can be found all over the Internet and in casual magazines. When he's not weighing the pros and cons of the latest smartwatch, he's probably busy with his growing gaming portfolio. Or, more likely, playing Spelunky for the millionth time.

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire