4.14.2018

Approve spring cleaning

Given the choice between spring cleaning and filling a cavity I would like to do dental work. I do not like the spring cleaning that much.

I think the general idea of ​​spring cleaning is more than dusting and vacuuming and donating clothes you never use. Clean and thaw the refrigerator, clean all drawers in the kitchen and sweep the patio; It's done over the weekend.

And even if my department is small, it can still take more than a day to do all the cleaning tasks.

There are ways that spring cleaning can be fun or what they tell me. The Internet has also suggested that it will not be so daunting if I do one piece at a time instead of sporadically jumping on each piece. (This usually happens when I find an object in my room, when I bring it to the other room, I start working in that room, rather than the one I had).

Also to advise on the Internet is a dice game. I mean, every time I get sick, I'm convinced that I have to go to the emergency room so that I can really rely on your advice on spring cleaning.

Do not get me wrong, it's not that my apartment is overrun by dust bunnies or other dusty pets.

I went to places where the bugs terrified the owners of the building because the dust rabbits had to protect themselves against the brooms. If not, why would you allow so much dust to accumulate?

I am not against the cleaning. I do not like the idea of ​​walking on dirty floors in my shoes or an army of ants walking through the door to attack food crumbs. But, I'm not the kind of person who washes the windows every month or who cleans the inside of the microwave after each use (unless the food gets spilled, I'll clean it up quickly).

I do not like the idea of ​​cleaning the weekend, especially since there are many other things I want to do on Saturdays and Sundays, like being able to spend time outdoors, when it's nice, or relaxing with a good book.

I can fix the nights of the week. But I do not think that's a spring break; It's my usual routine to "pick up when I see something out of place".

If you spend a little time each week cleaning up an area, such as the kitchen counter, you do not have to do any big spring cleaning. It's more like a cleaning rotation.

One thing I like about Spring Cleanup, the musical episode of "Rockos Modern Life," in which the community speaks of spring cleaning and the fight against the town hall.

Maybe if I can play these songs, I will be inspired to clean up.

Or spend time thinking about why they called the male cow character Heifer. Well, because he was raised by real wolves, they might not know that a male cow is called a bull, while a woman is a cow. Heifer Wolf sounds better than Bull Wolf.

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire