4.30.2018

Cleaning tips for busy people

Photographer: Julia SperlingNo RestrictionsOK for Native and co-branded use

Nothing makes me feel more zen home cleaning, but as a mother who works full-time, I've learned the hard way that housework is not always the priority. I used to clean as if it were a competition, spending hours washing dishes, sleeping, and vacuuming with a marathon intensity. When everything was done, I felt completely exhausted and slightly irritated. The mental state of all or nothing was a trap, but I did not know how to get out of it. It was only when I discovered a simple trick of time management that my relationship with the family finally changed.

In Unf * ck Their Habitat: They are better than your chaos suggests Rachel Hoffman author to be the creation of a deadline to be productive and to continue with a rest period, as a ratio of 8.10 work and recovery. I know that it seems almost childish to take on the adult equivalent of a task timer, but the benefits of this system are twofold.

At first I realized that only 20 minutes of cleaning during a busy week can be pretty good. The intent is from perfection to improvement. During those nights, this 20-minute timer helps me to be aware of the suggestions, to accept the help of things I did not get (her turn, my husband) and leave the tasks on the other side can wait, help? It forces me to resist the temptation to do many things at the same time, which is half the battle for me. The nights, who want to spend another 20-minute session, the window of 10 minutes is enough to scroll the magazine I picked up for cleaning on the floor, move through my Instagram feed or respond to text informed about my group screen, while my hands were covered with detergent.

I can spend less time brushing and living longer because the 20:10 method separates them. I am more productive during my 20 minutes, I am more aware of the time I spend on housework and are more likely to ask myself, "What should be done now and what to expect if my husband and I use Method 20.10? It is also easier to remove less immediate tasks such as cleaning, dusting, cleaning toilets and cleaning the refrigerator. We can spend more time with our child instead of taking someone's care of the house while the other person takes care of him. In general, it has helped to create more balance, which is really the best reward.

Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Julia Sperling

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire