4.24.2018

Minimalism advice

Workspace minimal style

When I graduated from college and returned to the room I grew up in, I realized that I had a great job ahead of me. I was always messy and hated cleanliness . He had large collections of perfume samples, mini-shampoos, pencils and waste paper .

While I was standing there, I could barely enter my room, I remembered a documentary I had seen on Netflix about minimalism last year. I liked the ideas when I looked at them, but I did not bother applying them at that moment. Then I put it back to motivation.

After about 20 minutes, I'm a little bit excited to start cleaning. I put on my headphones and let the sound continue as I started cleaning my closet. I found it very motivating because I've been cleaning all week and listening to various YouTube videos and audiobooks about minimalism.

I'm far from being minimalist, but the simple techniques I've learned so far have already improved my vision of cleanliness (and life). It's about simplifying life and prioritizing happiness .

These are the most useful tips I have learned:

  1. Ask yourself, "Does that give me pleasure?" If the answer is no, donate or discard the article. If the answer is yes, but you have no room for it, thank the good times article, then say goodbye. As stupid as it sounds, it really works! Obviously, if the object gives you much pleasure and you have space, then save it! This is a tip of the master of minimalism Marie Kondo .
  2. Start letting go of things that are less emotionally connected (the closet is a good place to start).
  3. If you have difficulty releasing an object that you love but do not use, think about what another person might value rather than being left alone, quite sad and dusty in your closet.
  4. Use the process to see immediate results during cleaning!

When cleaning I realized that physical luggage is also an emotional burden . I realized how literally I spent my past, what memories I should keep and what should I leave. It was also a moment of self-reflection. In my clothes and clothes of the past I could see who I was in the past, how I changed and what remained the same. That way, cleaning is fun; Discover treasures, learn more about yourself and clear your mind. And really, our environment is just a reflection of our mind; Finally, we create the spaces around us. Minimalism does not mean having nothing; it's about thinking about every object you have and influencing your mood.

If you allow it, the principles of minimalism go far beyond keeping your room clean in all walks of life. The question "Does it give me pleasure?" It's so important not just for storage but for everything we do.

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire