1.05.2020

Hinch Fan shares carpet cleaning genius 59p

We all like a neat trick to make our lives a little easier.

And a mother did a trick to make her carpets look new.

Manda Good wrote on the Facebook page with Hinch Army Cleaning Tips that his carpet looked boring, no matter how much he wanted it .

But thanks to a simple 59p turn, it looked as fresh as the day it was bought when a huge hairball was removed, ChronicleLive reports .

All primary schools in Kent are rated best to worst in the Real Schools Guide

"You lovely Hinchers, you've done it again. I have a beautiful silver-gray carpet that has become a bit boring lately, and I'm still sucking, but I've lost your pretty look," wrote Manda.

"I saw the post over pinched hair and how the vacuum didn't remove it. So I bought a squeegee for 59p and tried it out."

The results were impressive.

"This is the carpet in my daughter's room. She has very long hair. I was very surprised at what happened and a little disgusted to be honest," wrote Manda.

"My carpet looks new now! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!"

"I do it every week."

And hundreds of other Mrs. Hinch fans were equally impressed with the tactics.

One wrote: "I do this every week now. The amount of hair and dust that is rising is incredible. The only thing I can do is that my squeegee will not last long."

Another added: "I often make stairs and the amount that comes out is insane!"

There were also tips to make the job even easier.

"You can get a rubber brush from Home Bargains that makes the job a lot easier," wrote one.

Another added, "I also have a terrible pair of rubber sliders that are used specifically for this. They clean the carpet and it's a job to get started."

KentLive: We cover Kent

You can follow Kent Live on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Would you like to stay up to date with everything happening across the county with KentLive?

Here's the link to our page head of Facebook , where we share our latest stories, including all of the latest news on functions, legal coverage and more.

To see what's going on, such as the latest openings, events and shopping news , click here .

And we have a specialized Facebook group that covers traffic and travel in the southeast and provides the latest information about incidents on the street or on the train.

You can also follow KentLive on Twitter here as well as on our Instagram page , where we publish excellent photos of Kent.

To get an overview of the best articles of the day directly in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter here .

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire