1.25.2020

The woman repairs the "ruined" Ugg shoes by putting them in the washing machine

Ugg slippers before and after cleaning
Before and after (Photo: Ms. Hinch's cleaning tips)

When a mother's shoes exceeded their best levels, she found it worthwhile to fix them.

Toni Agrimi from Birmingham felt that they were ruined anyway and decided to violate the instructions and put them in the washing machine.

He was surprised when the suede and leather slippers came out like new.

At Mrs. Hinch's cleaning advice, she said, "I thought you were ruined anyway, so put my darkness in the washing machine with my normal load. ''

The shoes were marked and the spongy top was flat, tangled, and soft.

But after washing, the stains were gone and the fur was spongy again.

Transformation of the shoes (Photo: Ms. Hinchs cleaning tips)
Before the shoes are flat and marked (Photo: Ms. Hinchs cleaning tips)

His change was so good that some people in the group even wondered if they were the same shoes.

Toni updated his article and said, "Oh my god, these are definitely the same shoes. I put another picture on the same carpet with them so you can see it in the comments." Why should he lie?

advertising

advertising

Others said that they did the same with their shoes and that they are fine. \

Transformation of the shoes (Photo: Ms. Hinchs cleaning tips)
After they looked new (Photo: Ms. Hinch's cleaning tips)

One said: "I washed my slippers in a pillow case and then dried them from afar with a hair dryer. It takes time, but brings it back to life.

Another added: "I always wash mine. I wonder if we can risk the boots.

"I washed my UGG boots in the washing machine with wool. They did a good job, "said someone else.

Another sign read, "I did this to my friends last week after throwing them away. [I] said I could try and they're perfect!

The brand recommends not washing any of their products in your machine, but recommends cleaning them with a brush and water before rinsing and drying. However, if you can't find a way to revive them, it may be worth trying.

Do you have a cleaning advice? Share us this under metrolifestyleteam@metro.co.uk with .

MORE: A woman turns the hallway cabinet into a beautiful beauty room for £ 5

MORE: These lip balms are made from excess fruits to reduce food waste

advertising

advertising

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire