7.19.2020

A teenage girl obsessed with Ms. Hinch cleans five hours a day and even uses her pocket money to ...

Meet 16-year-old "Ms. Hinch", who likes to clean five hours a day and even spends her pocket money on products
Check out his hiding place (Image: SWNS)

Unlike most teenagers, cleaning is a hobby for Hannah Rhodes.

The 16-year-old started helping her mother clean her house two years ago, and quickly realized that she loved doing it.

Now he likes to spend hours polishing the taps, scrubbing the kitchen floor, and even spending his pocket money on cleaning supplies.

Hannah, who works hard, spends up to five hours a day cleaning, cleaning, and wiping.

advertising

She is a big fan of Ms. Hinch and has opened her own "Cleanfluencer" account, in which 4,000 subscribers already register to receive their daily tips and videos.

Hannah has always wanted to create her own Instagram account inspired by Ms. Hinch, but she didn't want to be distracted from completing her GCSE.

advertising

advertising

After Hannah closed her school in March and canceled her exams for Covid-19, she decided it was time to share her love of cleanliness with Instagram.

The teen from Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, dreams of having her own cleaning company in the future.

Hannah Rhodes is cleaning
Hannah is inspired by Ms. Hinch (Photo Hannah Rhodes / SWNS.COM)

Hannah said, "I love satisfaction in the end when everything is shiny and small."

`` I prefer to spend my pocket money wisely on new B&M and Home Bargains products, which I then post on my Instagram account.

`` I like the way cleanliness keeps my sanity stable while cleaning to distract myself from things.

"I like that cleaning keeps me from getting bored and passing the time."

Hannah used to spend about £ 10 a week on products, but now she has a good collection, it's only £ 6.

The young publication with cleaning products that you bought with your pocket money and that dreams of reaching the level of Ms. Hinch's success.

After Hannah made a video with other cleaning fans expressing her support for Ms. Hinch, she even made friends with the famous mother Instagram.

Hannah said: "Ms. Hinch inspired me a lot and she was very nice and supportive on my Instagram account.

Hannah Rhodes product collection
She spends her pocket money on products (Photo Hannah Rhodes / SWNS.COM)

`` I have friends that I cleaned up and we edited a video to help her as she receives many trolls and saw and asked to be added to our group discussion to thank all of us!

'Woman. Hinch always says how proud she is of us and how difficult it is to follow because she can see the potential of everyone.

"She just tells us to be ourselves and nobody else and sometimes comments on my photos!"

Upon graduation, Hannah plans to study childcare at Middlesbrough College in September, but hopes to turn her passion for cleaning into a business in the future.

She said: "I really hope to have my own cleaning business in the future!"

"I really have a passion and I want it to be a business, so I hope I can do it!"

advertising

advertising

`` My goal is to get 10,000 subscribers on Instagram within a year, that's my dream. ''

Good luck Hannah!

Do you have a story

Send an email to metrolifestyleteam@metro.co.uk to tell us more.

MORE: In Mrs. Hinch's adorable son Ronnie, Peter Rabbit's first birthday

MORE: Cleanfluencers wonders if they should leave lines on the carpet when vacuuming

advertising

advertising

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire