7.14.2020

How to clean a cooler: Ms Hinch fans give tips on dust removal

The Mrs. Hinch fan asked other group members, "How would you tidy up? Hoover's head can't. I bought different feather dusts. It drives me crazy."

One of them said, "I made mine yesterday. I just sprayed a cleaning liquid and everything was rinsed off. Have a wooden floor to wipe the drops off. It looks like new."

The original poster was also surprised to learn that the grille can be removed to clean the interior. ""

She said, "I can't believe they'll really come out. I'll try."

A helpful commentator showed how to do it. They said, "Pull the sides tight enough to let go, and the upper grille will come loose."

She gave the photo a title: "Personally, I have to say that some of the products that others love didn't impress me too much. HOWEVER, THIS IS A CHANGE OF GAME!

"If you don't have one, GET ONE !!!!"

Then the woman shared the photo of her new cleaning wipe, which was the Minky M wipe for the glass and window.

A carpet cleaning trick was shared that experts say could remove stubborn stains.

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire