4.25.2021

The brothers clean up the pond at Thornton Heath

The stray triplets could have taken a very different route, but after learning a profession, the brothers are now reaping the rewards for their honest hard work and giving back to the community they love.

The 28-year-old trio of Chris, Callum, and Jerrell Street who run We Clean Windows Ltd have redesigned Thornton Heath Pond after donating their free time to electricity washing the entire area to help volunteers try to clean the place and protect green.

Chris, who dropped out of school after being deported and sent to a student counseling center, said, "We were bad. We had some problems with our friends like all the other children at Thornton Heath. We just didn't do anything else.

"Then one day we went into the area and did a little cleaning and found it was money and people wanted us to do it well. They gave us advice and it felt like a good game and we didn't look back ... it got us off the road.

"We settled in together and started from scratch. We had to learn a lot. It took us a long time to get out but now it's going very well.

They started cleaning windows in December 2015 and verbally built a customer base. Quickly asked if they could provide other services, they went into power laundry, gutter and roof cleaning, dry cleaning, and garbage disposal.

Chris said, "I'm the type of guy who likes to do my own thing. I realized that having a boss wasn't going to work. Many children do not like to be told what to do, they want to be independent. For me, I needed my own rules. So if I made mistakes, I learned from them and had no one to blame but myself.

"We started from scratch ... definitely something now. I am much happier with myself because I achieved something.  

Chris shared how a friend of his was in jail and others he grew up with were stabbed to death. the violence.

He said, "If you don't have plans for the day, don't expect anything and find yourself in routines and bad habits every day. I could have been. When I look at this and myself in the situation, I'm really happy with myself now.

"I love my region, I grew up here and that made me what I am today.

Now the triplets are strengthening themselves and have founded a Gain A Trade company, which teaches the young people practical skills in a student orientation unit.

Chris said, "We have learned a lot from our mistakes and now we can share our mistakes and what we have learned with them so they don't have to wait so long. You can certainly make money legitimately. It's about having the right motivation and being surrounded by the right, positive people. ".  

Commenting on The Pond, Chris: "We just share our skills. It doesn't take a lot of effort to get the job done because we love to get our job done. The neighborhood looks a bit shabby to be honest, but it's just bad because nobody cares.  

"People hate Croydon and Thornton Heath because they think they're the slums, but that's just because the city isn't doing anything about it. You don't clean it. When you've cleaned everywhere, just imagine what it would look like! I only eat one business, I know I can't fix it all.

"When we went to the pond, they liked to say that it now has a good atmosphere and energy. It looks so much better than the gray and dark feeling over there with beer cans all over the place and they've started taking care of it.

"I've told some of them that they throw cans on the floor to keep them clean because we don't do it for money and they'd rather relax in a nasty or clean place." and they began to put the cans in the containers.

"If people want to contribute with our services, we can do so more often because we spend 10% on expenses. At least they give back to keep the place clean.

0800 009 6995
www.wecleanwindowsltd.com  

Our photos show Chris and Jerrell in the pond

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire