9.25.2021

Can I prevent my neighbour's trees from blocking my view? | Home | sunday time

I bought my house a few years ago. One of the attractions was the wonderful view. In the past few years, my neighbors have planted trees that are so big that my eyesight will soon be spoiled. Are there any measures I can take to get my neighbors to lower their trees so as not to obstruct my view?
J pigeon flower

First the bad news: English law does not recognize the right to be seen. You should check to see if your neighbour's or your neighbor's deeds (usually available at the land registry) contain restrictive agreements pertaining to your neighbor's land.

Otherwise, the trees could violate your right to light now or later. Rights to light generally arise from the reception of light.

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire