9.02.2021

Cleaning: Ms. Hinch fans share amazing tips on combating hob grease | Express.de

sensation of , whose real name is Sophie Hinchliffe, has become famous on social media with more than four million followers today. His brilliant advice has helped thousands of people establish an effective cleaning routine.

A third person wrote: " Hot soapy water and a good polish with a dry microfiber. I made the mistake of using sprays and it damaged my stove so I replaced it and will now only be using soapy water but it stayed perfect and if it's too oily for soap try shaving foam (no Gel).

A fourth internet user advised: "A drop of pure washing-up liquid. Rub, then wipe with a damp cloth. Polish dry with a soft cloth. Without a stain.

Another person wrote, "I use Koh Cleaner with a microfiber cloth on everything, it's great.

One person advised, " I would steam clean it if you have one on hand that is just shiny, then a fiber cloth and a glass cleaner. "

DO NOT MISS :
" Left with green tomatoes!" »Monty Don explains how to ripen tomatoes [INSIGHT]
Gardeners' World names 10 plants whose seeds you can save [INFORMER]
How To Add £ 50,000 To Your Home By Brightening Up Your Garden [EXPLAINER]

While another member of the group suggested, "Use a stainless steel cleaner, spray it on your cloth, and buff it with another microfiber cloth. It helps me when I clean it, I just use warm water and dish soap.

One online user wrote: "Wipe with a damp cloth and zoflora. Dry with a minky green glass cloth. Always streak-free.

"I use elbow grease and tea towels," commented another.

Another member of the group suggested using pink stuff.

One person wrote: "I use Dettol and paper towels after every use, it shines."

Another internet user described his technique: "Wash dishes with liquid and hot water. Rub in well with a scratch-resistant scouring sponge and dry bit by bit with a microfiber cloth as quickly as possible.

Another person suggested using baby oil to remove fat.

"I use Mr Muscle glass cleaner and polish with a rag," said another.

As one person wrote, "I use Dettol spray and then a light oil cloth to make it shine."

Dettol surface cleaner can be purchased from tesco for € 1.15.

One person suggested using "Neat Lenor".

Another added, "I use a little detergent on a damp cloth and then immediately dry myself off with a kitchen towel.

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire