1.06.2023

I'm sick of my kids not tidying their rooms: this is how I cheated on them

A father who turned his children's chores into a corruption game has sent the internet into a frenzy.

The unidentified father showed up to tape a note to his children's bedroom door, telling them they needed to tidy their room in order to access the WiFi password.

"Let's play a game," read the note, which was posted online in 2017 and again this week on popular parenting Facebook page Mum Central , where it went viral. "Today's wifi password can be unlocked by texting or emailing me two photos of a tidy room."

"A picture should have your laundry basket ready to be used, not standing in the corner of your room like some foreign object that you think will burn if touched."

He continued: "I also hid his XBox controllers . A clean bathroom and toilet reveal a secret about your whereabouts. May luck be on your side. »

The note also included an image of the character Jigsaw, who uses the "Let's play a game" catchphrase in the Saw horror film series .

Hundreds of parents rushed to the comments to applaud dad's 'brilliant' gesture; many responded with a laugh and said they would try.

"I will use it in the future," promised one person.

"What an idea," exclaims another.

"Well that's it dad," congratulated a third.

"I'm sure our teenagers will clean up!" If we do this to them," someone prophesied.

"I would imagine this will come in handy in the future," wrote another.

"I need to try this on my partner, not my son," one person joked.

"I wonder if it works for adults," one joked.

Dad's note for the kids to tidy up their room has hundreds of hysteria
"Today's WiFi password can be unlocked by texting or emailing me two photos of a tidy room," the note reads.
Mama Central/Facebook

Some also pointed out some shortcomings in tactics.

"How can you text or email without WiFi?" one person wondered.

"So they're going to use the hotspot," someone surmised.

"It doesn't help if you have unlimited data," one commented.

"My kids spent their time trying to find the things I hid instead of doing the work and getting them faster. Scavenger hunt for my kids, no cleaning," surmised another.

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire