3.16.2024

A simple and effective way to clean your mouse pad. “Works better than expected”

People took to the comments section of the thread and shared their cleaning tips, with one person writing, "Get a microfiber cloth and a cup of warm enough water with a few drops of dish soap."

"Wet the cloth with soapy water and use it to clean your mouse pad and pretty much everything else on your desk.

"I clean my keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, controller, phone/case, etc. This way it works better than expected and your stuff doesn't smell like a chemical cleaner."

Another user asked, "How dirty is it?" Their website recommends using a damp cloth as it has a stain-resistant coating.

To which the user replied: "It's full of dust and leftovers from my coffee cups."

A third said: "I have this and my husband has cleaned mine several times, he uses a soft bristle brush and cleans with water with oxygen."

And finally, a user had a similar problem: "I had the exact same thing! I use regular wipes, it seems to work. However, stains may remain."

Do you have any tips you would like to share?

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire