3.16.2024

Mrs Hinch's fans praise ground-breaking £1.49 Asda oven cleaning item | Expresses

Fans of cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch have revealed her essential product for removing grease and grime from ovens - for just £1.49.

There is nothing worse than cleaning an oven. It is a complicated and tedious task that can sometimes take hours.

Luckily, Mrs Hinch's fans have revealed a "game-changing" item that could make it easier - and it doesn't involve white vinegar or baking soda .

Jamie Elisabeth Guarino posted in the Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips Facebook group: "To be honest, I was a little skeptical when I saw the results of people cleaning ovens with 'The Pink Stuff'."

"I hate cleaning my oven, and since I work full-time, have three kids (two of them eight months old), and am a master at the art of procrastination, it just keeps getting worse. All I can say is that I am a convert. "

The post was flooded with almost 200 comments from other Hinch fans, many of whom also praised the product.

Pink Stuff can be bought from most local and online supermarkets including Asda and The Range for £1.49 and Tesco and Sainsbury's for £1.50.

Amanda Prentice said: "Fantastic! I recently discovered that a Brillo block and Pink Stuff are a revolutionary combination!

Sammi Barnett replied: "I love seeing items like this because they clean and keep my oven clean. Some people don't rate it and I think, 'Oh, you're using it wrong'. I'm so happy." I'm happy when I see a clean oven. Even happier if they clean it with The Pink Stuff."

Elly Elly commented: "Mine was like this, I did Pink Stuff too. It still looks new. Good job at Pink Stuff."

Melanie Cathryn wrote: "Another thanks to The Pink Stuff. It is great. Even though my husband spilled cheese on the floor and now it's burnt."

According to The Pink Stuff's website , the product is "perfect for removing dirt, grime and stains from pots, hobs, sinks, PVC, grills, ceramic tiles, glass, showers, outdoor furniture, paint, boats and brass."

He adds: "Its natural formulation has been developed to provide high performance without the use of harsh chemicals. »

Other suggestions from Mrs Hinch's fans include using Oven Pride Spray and Elbow Grease, which can also be purchased at local supermarkets and online.

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire