11.20.2019

Are dishwasher tablets the solution to this nightmare when cleaning the bathroom?

Everyone saw the video of the woman who cleaned the door of her glass oven with a dishwasher-safe tablet .

Well, I had to think of lather and watermarks on the walls of my glass shower.

I often avoid cleaning them because the sprinklers are so full of synthetic chemicals that God knows what's going on, and when you spray them, they get up and go everywhere.

I tried to clean my shower with a dishwasher ...

KYLIE KLEIN NIXON

I tried to clean my shower with a dishwasher ...

Do you have a trick to try? Email homed@stuff.co.nz

I've already used vinegar and lemon , a home-made preparation that replaces most of the store-bought cleaners, but does not really reduce the lather. Then the story about using tablets to clean the dishwasher broke down and I felt I had an answer. So I tried.

READ MORE
* Homemade trick: How a mother cleaned a burnt pot
* Self-made trick: Your best tips for cleaning the house
* What happened when I tried to clean the door of our oven?
* Five life tricks to shorten the cleaning time

METHOD: I used a Finish Power Ball tab, mainly because it's the same Amy Lyall uses to clean her stove, but also because it promises a lemon freshener and could certainly consume my shower.

I put on gloves because the eyelashes are very abrasive and I get to work.

I did not wet the walls before, I simply dipped my tongue in a bowl of cold water. Cold, because I did not want the tab to dissolve or collapse too quickly.

Could a Powerball Finish Tablet be the solution to my soap nightmare?

KYLIE KLEIN NIXON

Could a Powerball Finish Tablet be the solution to my soap nightmare?

Before cleaning, the glass of soap was almost opaque and disgusting.

With circular movements, I cleaned the water and soap stains. I could feel them rise as the tongue went over. I did not have to scrub at all.

After each section, I sprayed cold water on the glass, which was crystalline.

BEFORE: With lather almost opaque. Yuck

KYLIE KLEIN NIXON

BEFORE: With lather almost opaque. Yuck

RESULT: A complete success. I would definitely use it again. No residue on my skin or in the air of an aerosol was a big advantage.

Regarding waste, there is some unnecessary packaging with the tablets, since each is individually packaged, but since you do not use them very often, it is not so bad.

The box of 27 standard tablets cost me $ 12.99 in New World, about 48 cents per tablet. I used one to clean the entire shower, which has two glass panes.

I rubbed my tongue across the glass in a circular motion, feeling the earth rise.

KYLIE KLEIN NIXON

I rubbed my tongue across the glass in a circular motion, feeling the earth rise.

This means that if you pass the squeegee after each shower, you can only use a few tabs a year. Good business

It did not take long to clean most of the glass.

KYLIE KLEIN NIXON

It did not take long to clean most of the glass.

AFTER: Transparent glass like glass, no trace of soup foam.

KYLIE KLEIN NIXON

AFTER: Transparent glass like glass, no trace of soup foam.

A granule in a little cold water cleaned three large shower windows with a dishwasher key.

KYLIE KLEIN NIXON

A granule in a little cold water cleaned three large shower windows with a dishwasher key.

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire