11.01.2019

Through the toilet cleaning, Facebook users are thrilled by a $ 1.49 tip

A woman in a Facebook group seduced users by recommending a pumice to clean the toilet. The ecological trick of £ 1.49 appeared in the Facebook group "Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK".

"Recently, I was looking for new bathrooms, plumbing and new floors because the condition of the bathrooms had to change, and last week I heard Jenny Eclair and Judith Holders, the podcast with Aggie McKenzie about the limestone quarry.

"A pumice stone is not scratched or damaged. £ 1.49 from my pharmacy saved me hundreds of pounds."

He advised others to clean the limestone with pumice and rubber gloves. A fan of the Facebook group commented, "Honestly, thank you, I really can not believe it.

"I even tried the brick acid and she did not take ours! With her technique, she was clean within minutes."

Another added, "Oh my, thank you, I've been in my new home since April, trying all kinds of cleansers and lots of home remedies, and if it works for me, I'll do the damn moon."

Tips for cleaning with the National Hinch Star help many people to clean their homes with a reasonable budget

Another cleaning note from Mrs. Hinch was revealed, this time for containers with a sweet smell.

Ms. Hinch turns to Zoflora so that her kitchen smells good.

The Instagram star cleans your sink. First pour the soda into the cork and then rinse it with Zoflora.

To make the containers smell pleasant, Sophie covers a piece of paper towel disinfectant and leaves it lying down before putting it in the garbage bag.

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire