11.24.2019

Hinch reveals that he keeps his fruits and vegetables in the kitchen with an eBay mini-box

Mrs. Hinch revealed a convenient way to keep her vegetables in the kitchen [Image: Instagram]

She is best known for her cleaning advice , but Mrs. Hinch gives Marie Kondo the opportunity to earn money as an entrepreneur.

Sophie Hinchcliffe, 29, announced this week that she keeps her food fresh in the kitchen with a mini cashbox purchased on eBay .

In his Instagram story, he shared photos and videos with his 2.9 million followers showing how to keep his fruits and vegetables in order.

eBay I went!" the Essex-based star wrote." data-reactid="34"> "Who remembers that I said the other day, I wanted to organize my vegetables ... right on eBay, I went there!", Wrote the star from Essex.

Sophie Hinchcliffe showed a mini-box she bought on eBay to buy on Instagram [Image: Instagram]

READ MORE: The tip of 59p, to give the carpet a new look, praised by Ms. Hinch fans

"I'm sorry, I do not even know why I laughed, but we just have so many vegetables in the house because of the soups, pans, etc. I want to organize."

The mother revealed that the box seemed handmade and that she was glad to make the investment.

She added, "You may never see this story, but for the person who made it ... it is perfect!

"I'm glad I bought it on eBay, because that's what I was looking for!

He also showed the reusable bags that he used instead of the plastic bag [Image: Instagram]

READ MORE: Ms. Hinch's new book is already a sales success at Amazon, though it has not been released yet

"I'm also on the moon with this eBayer! It was not my cheapest eBayer, but I can say that someone did it from scratch! Everything was tagged, bless her!

Sophie, who shared a link to the product, added, "Yes, I'm 29. Yes, I'm excited about my vegetable box, but it's just me."

The mother, who earlier this year welcomed Baby Ronnie, explained how he had also asked to store bags of reusable bags instead of mesh plastic disposables on the store's website. ,

She wrote: "I will do these purchases with me and put my vegetables right in there! Also store plastic bags."

Watch the latest videos from Yahoo Style UK:

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire