10.10.2020

Top 3 Skin Care Tips This beauty editor ensures healthy skin every day

For a beauty editor who has an impressive array of products, treatments, and tips available for you to try, I actually keep my final routine pretty worked out. I'm not exactly the type to flatter overly complicated processes, treatments in millions of steps, or the like. Usually, by default, the easier the better, the easier it is.

I have to emphasize, however, that just because you are using simpler routines by default, it does not mean that you are not looking for absolute efficiency. I want products that work hard, keep my skin young and supple, and don't waste my time. That means I have to be smart in my routine: since I don't use a lot of products and treatments, what I actually use has to go through a lot.

Here are three things I swear:

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire