12.31.2020

'Anal' woman exploded after shooting and refused to pay her cleaner £ 20 for leaving a piece of FLUFF ...

A WOMAN was branded a "witch" after she shot and refused to pay for the cleaner after leaving a piece of microscopic dust under the bed.

The housekeeper had a rough year due to Covid and was looking for work in the new year after being unceremoniously laid off.

The cleaning lady shared a snapshot of the microscopic piece of stuffed animal she'd sent back.
The cleaning lady shared a snapshot of the microscopic piece of lint she sent back. Credit: Facebook

She revealed that she had spent four hours on her knees scrubbing the woman's house from top to bottom only to have her former boss refuse to pay her £ 22.

The 'anal' woman pulled her old cleaner out from under the bed and showed a small piece of plush that she gave as a reason to fire her and not pay.

In shock, the housekeeper shared the snapshot with the Facebook group " Tips and Tricks for Cleaning" and the cold message she had received from her former boss.

He said: "Today I am SUPER disappointed in my house.

The landlord sent you a cold text message refusing to pay you
The owner sent him a cold message in which he refused to pay him. Credit: Facebook

"Unfortunately, I'm not willing to pay you $ 30 (£ 21.99) for a job I don't want.

"Good luck to you, I don't need your services anymore."

The cleaner was all the rage saying, "Human 2020 is so full of surprises that it hits people from left to right by hurting so much, especially those struggling with small businesses.

"I have a client that I clean every week who is extremely anal !!! And I anal my hard body !!!!

"She fired me today for a small stuffed animal that slipped under her bed thanks to her three huge cats still running around.

Today he fired me for a small stuffed animal that slipped under his bed.

cleanser

"She wants me to be a slave for her. He wants me to constantly bend down and go under his bed to clean and dust. So I do.

"In addition to washing the kitchen floor with hands and feet with a cloth. I do it with no problem. Remember, she knows I have fibro and an injured tail bone and arthritis.

"But do you care?" No. You want a very thorough, 3-4 hour slow clean after a three-page list of everything you want to do and how you want to do it.

"He doesn't even pay me what I normally charge an hour." He wants to pay me what he thinks is the right amount.

"She pays me a flat rate of $ 60. No hourly wages, but a whole house on your knees and elbows is difficult for a house that has been perfectly clean for at least 3-4 hours.

Hundreds of people commented on the post on the grounds that the cleaner would be better without the customer.
Hundreds of people commented on the post on the grounds that the cleaner would be better off without the customer. Credit: Facebook

And when he commented on the ridiculous stuffed animal he supposedly left behind, he was furious: "He saw some fluff under his bed and turned to me !!" In a very small stuffed animal!

"So I'm looking for a house here again to clean and make ends meet.

"Your loss !! She's working too alone! I can't stand it. Ughhh !! Sorry, I just need to vent.

"Below is the photo he sent me of the little stuffed animal under his bed that fired me."

Hundreds of people commented on the photo, calling the owner a "witch".

One person said: "Have a good trip, alas! It is not worth your time.

Another wrote: "You will be better off without that bad woman. Let them do their own chores, you useless lazy man. I hope no one will accept this position. ""

A third thought: "She should do it herself if she is that special!"

This person commented, "What a witch! You're better off without it!

Another added, "You should count your lucky stars to get ready !!"

And this professional cleaner will show you how to clean your oven in three easy steps , and it's a must-have when it's still hot.

While this mother, who almost tore her carpet because of a huge red stain, shares a cheap trick that she eventually got rid of .

Meanwhile, a cleaning expert reveals how to remove Christmas stains from cranberry sauce, and the secret is talcum powder.

The professional cleaner will show you how to clean your oven in 3 easy steps

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire