12.15.2020

Ms. Hinch put on makeup to share her skin care secret and it costs only € 8.95

Some of our favorite cleansing tips and tricks that we incorporated into our routines were provided by Ms. Hinch, and now she's sharing her skin care secrets too!

And it's no wonder that the social media star's beauty secrets, like most of her advice, are inexpensive too.

The mom of one took her makeup-off Instagram stories this week to show off her flawless skin and to discuss some of the advice she doesn't swear by.

And at the top of the list was Garnier's Rosewater Micellar Water, which costs just $ 8.95, which influencers said made a big difference for their skin this year.

"Maybe you remember the guys a few months ago. Garnier sent me their micellar waterline to see how I get on with them," Hinch told fans.

Beauty tips

"I have to say, like most things, I was a little late for the party because they're amazing, they're so good.

She removed all of her makeup with the cleanser to show the results, leaving her makeup exposed, and showing off enviable skin.

"I love the scent of rose so that's the only reason I love it," he says, "but it works really well for me. I love it and so far everything is fine. ""

"I've been using it every day as part of my skin care routine for a few months," she continued.

"It removes my makeup, it cleanses my skin, but what I like best is that I feel like my skin has had a drink right away if that makes sense."

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire