10.12.2021

Can someone help me with this nasty mosquito problem I encounter in Lavallette, NJ?

If only I could say ... ew eW Ew EWWWWWWWWWWW.

I have a little problem in my one bedroom apartment and, OMG, it's gross.

Listen to Nicole Murray at noon at 94.3 The Point and download our free 94.3 The Point app .

As if they were on top of me ... I can feel them crawling over me.

It's those dreaded, nasty little mosquitoes that never go away.

Let me give you a full overview.

I was starting to notice a mosquito or two flying through the kitchen of my house. I would kill these fools with Raid and scream: "DIE !!!" as he sprayed, hoping his other bug friends would freak out and leave.

Yeah ... it didn't work out very well.

So I emptied my fridge. I found an apple that had seen better days and threw it away.

I thought, "EXCELLENT ... Problem solved."

Yes ... more mosquitos.

So I cleaned my kitchen thoroughly. I happened to have cleaned the refrigerator again thoroughly and said "RATS!" There was a rotten tomato that I missed.

How did i miss it? Well I drank wine the first time I cleaned it, which might explain that.

THE. ARE. FOREVER. THE GOUNEN.

Kevin Wells

SEE!? HE LOOKS AT ME!

Ever since all of this began, I've taped a piece of paper in a hole in the closet under my sink for who knows what's on the walls.

I bought a trash cleaner and ran it for a few cycles.

I also tried this trick of pouring a cup of cider and leaving it on the counter. The sweet smell is supposed to attract them and then when they take a sip ... they are trapped.

At most it attracted a few.

HELP. I.

I go crazy cleaning every corner of my apartment because it sucks.

How eh ... I have that crawling feeling again! I swear they are ON ME!

Do you know any tips and tricks?

Am I at the point where I just have to hire an exterminator?

Of course I'll hire someone if necessary, but every dollar counts so if I can take care of it with a few DIY tricks that would be great.

One more time........

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are literally chasing my dreams.

Send me an email at Nicole.Murray@townsquaremedia.com .

Oh. eW. Oh. WWWWWWWWW.

Speaking of haunted.

The most haunted places in New Jersey

These are the best orchards and farms in New Jersey

Grab a bag, bucket, or bushel and choose your own delicious fruits and pumpkins from these alphabetically listed stores in New Jersey.

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire