10.03.2021

Cleaning: Ms. Hinch's fans give tips on how to make your washing machine "look new" | Express.de

star of , , whose real name is Sophie Hinchliffe, gained popularity after sharing her advice and recommendations on cleaning on social networks and on television. The cleaning enthusiast has managed to gain more than 4.1 million followers on Instagram. Now their fans have started their own social media groups dedicated to tidying up and tidying up the tips.

Jenny Saunders added, "I take out the drawer every night and leave it like that, you let the air in and you never get black mold, it stays super clean. I rinse with hot water once a month and put Calgon in the machine. I never had a problem. I clean the inside of the drawer when I take it out!

Others, however, stressed that Calgon was not required.

Cathy Rowlands wrote: "We have very hard water, limestone is really bad, I've never used Calgon. My husband disassembled our washing machines several times over the years and they are calcified at all.

Nikki Neill-Gordon, whose father is a washing machine engineer, said, "Always leave the door open when not in use. No detergent / calgon / or soda crystals required.

Instead, Nikki recommended, "Use powder detergents, not tablets or liquids, as they will clog machines over time and make them smell, dirty, and slimy in the pipes. Proper use of old fashioned clothing is key.

He added, "Keep the detergent drawers clean and let them air out between washes. "

Another Ms. Hinch fan recommended using dishwasher tabs. Julia Duffy said: "I use a couple of dishwasher tabs once a month on an empty 60 cycle, it works wonders!"

Charlotte Jeffery came up with a natural solution: "Every time I use my machine, I fold a piece of paper towel about four times and place it in the ground in front of the joint. I push the door but don't close it. I never have a black trench in the seal!

Simmone Galler also uses a natural method to clean her machine. She said, "A cup of white vinegar in each wash, Calgon is not necessary." "

Natalie Jane advised, "Drum wash 90% monthly with soda and lemon juice, then fill the softer compartment with distilled white wine vinegar.

"Take out the drawer, clean the inside thoroughly, and soak the drawer. Make sure it's dry before putting it back on. Clean the filter on the front regularly. I also found that using powder right in the drum for my washes helped with maintenance. I don't use fabric softeners, but from time to time I use fragrance enhancers for extra fragrance.

Georgia Beth Clark added, "I use soda crystals in every wash, then I put half a bag in the drum once a week and wash at 90."

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire