10.09.2021

'It works well!' Ms. Hinch fans share a simple tip for cleaning baseboards: Daily Express

The star of cleaning , Mrs Hinch , real name Sophie Hinchliffe, became famous after sharing her advice and recommendations on cleaning on social networks and on television. He now has more than 4.1 million followers on Instagram. Her fans have also started their own social media groups to share household tips.

"I do this every Sunday, I look good. "

Michaela Powell commented, "Do I just use a duster or a soft brush on a vacuum cleaner? "

Jena Marie says: "First vacuum the tip with a brush, then wipe it off with a damp cloth."

Lisa Robinson What Cooper replied, "Empty at first".

Sophie Eleanor Collins said, "Minky Duster towels are fabulous!"

Kathryn Martin replied, "Dryer sheets, dust clings to them and they smell just as good. "

Sandra Abbott said, "I cannot sit on a pedestal because of back pain.

"I spray water on a soft cloth (so it is wet) and then wrap it around the head of a broom.

"I'll fix it with rubber bands. This will help delay the return of dust and make the room smell nice.

Suezee Myrtle Logan said, "My foot with a sock."

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire