9.08.2022

I'm a cleaning guru and I've found the best trash can - makes changing trash bags so much faster

From making dinner to cleaning the house, keeping track of chores can be quite difficult, let alone when you're a busy mom.

But one clever woman has demonstrated her handy time-saver that makes changing garbage bags a lot quicker.

Marilyn demonstrated her handy trick that saves time and changes garbage bags faster
Marilyn demonstrated her handy time-saving trick that makes changing garbage bags faster . Photo credit: tiktok
The simple trick is to add a pocket to a pocket.
The simple trick is to put a bag inside a bag. Credit: tiktok

And let's face it, when you're in a hurry, the time saved is precious.

Marilyn, whose name is Marilyn.2685 on TikTok , shared a short video showing her opening the trash can.

Then, as usual, he puts in a garbage bag before placing a second garbage bag on top.

The cleaning guru explains: "Add a bag in a bag. She's underneath if you need her."

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CLEANING TIPS

I'm a Janitor: My top 3 cleaning tips will save you time and money
I'm a Parenting and Housekeeping Pro: 5 Simple Tips for Staying Organized with Kids

Along with the post, he joked, "I'm not going to call it a gimmick because some people get overly sensitive."

The video has since garnered 507,000 views, with many praising the clever idea.

FABULOUS BINGO - Get £20 Bonus & 30 Free Spins When You Spend £10 Today

"When I was working for the mouse, each container contained AT LEAST 4 pouches! Quick call back," wrote one of them.

A second, already using the tip, commented, "I'm adding about 20 bags."

Most read in Fabulous

A third wrote: "I do this and my mom called me lazy for it."

A fourth, meanwhile, remarked: "It's better if your bag starts tearing, you already have one to pull out."

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire