9.07.2022

This Earphone Cleaning Pen With 8,700 5-Star Reviews Is On Sale For $9 - E! On-line

Wondering what real Amazon shoppers think? See the reviews below.

"I love these things! I've cleaned my Apple AirPods before and the metal tip of the pencil could get the stubborn bits stuck inside. Just be careful, she's pretty hot."

"I love this little device. I cleaned my AirPods today and while I always try to keep them clean, it's difficult to get into the small narrow edges near the mesh. This product has solved that and more! My biggest annoyance was the dirt on the mesh which is almost impossible to 100% clean With the soft brush my AirPods look brand new! Just ordered a pair for my husband would definitely recommend.

"I thought my left AirPod was definitely gone because there was hardly any noise, but turns out it just needed a little cleaning! The little brush and brush did a really good job of removing all the dirt . Amazing cleaning tool".

"I've used it to clean the AirPods Pro and it works great, but I've found it great for cleaning other tight spaces. I need 10 more for any other uses I've discovered."

"I saw these in a TikTok video and took a chance. I ordered three for different family members and I'm glad I did! This product is fantastic! It does exactly what it promises. The brush is phenomenal for cleaning small grills on the speakers of my phone and AirPods. There's a pickaxe you can use to remove large chunks of earwax from your earbuds, and the long, thin wand goes in my charging case and scoops out all the junk. It's a win-win situation!"

"I didn't expect my AirPods to be so clean with the brushes. I bought the product mainly for the end of the pick. After using all three, the pick, and the two brushes, my AirPods look almost brand new! You no longer need to use anything to clean them, and as a bonus, the long brush cleans the case. Highly recommended for a safe, quick and effective cleaning tool for your AirPods.

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire