8.25.2020

Clean the laptop | Mark's comments

Sometimes I make quick notes on possible column topics. Then when I write them there won't be enough meat to make a column with them.

Even with my talent for killing and killing a subject, I can't find enough to write about.

I'm a little amused by all of my notes that have no rhyme or reason. Just snippets of stuff that I typed in my little notebook area on my phone.

Some of the notes were about things I saw on the news. I've had more time watching TV since March and many of the entries are for entertainment. I was close to my family and had time to examine many people's personalities. I am in awe of some of the things I learned to cook, took notes on crafts at home, and even discovered some secrets.

They are all offline and random. Here are a few topics that I took notes on.

Okay, why are vampires suddenly sexy? I've seen two films with lustful, busty vampires ready to sink their teeth into unsuspecting victims. So his male colleagues were all bloody and shirtless.

I've never seen Bela Lugosi shirtless, but I bet she didn't have abs like these guys. In addition, the women he devastated were fully clothed and some even wore hats. I have never seen any of their necklines or shorts.

I'm tired of all the complaints. No matter what we do, people will complain. People won't be really happy until we go back to school five days a week and everything is back to normal. I sympathize.

But guess what guys It won't be normal for a while. We have to live with that. I am sorry for your troubles, which people from a century ago would laugh at you. Stop being selfish and whining about your problems and just adjust yourself. We've all been there for a while. We'll survive, poor little things.

I realize that small communities are more like clans and territories. I realize that being nice and polite is not always easy. But I wonder why some people don't smile, wave, or even nod their heads. I come from a place where you greet even if you don't know anyone. They all bow their hats or nod or something. Honestly, I was walking down the street and saying hello just so people could walk by without a word. I just don't understand the meanness of some people.

Do you think Archie Bunker would go on TV today? I think it would be canceled in some episodes.

They know you have a small belly after being in the pool or in the sun for a while, and when you get home there is a little white line under your belly. I think this is a necessary tool for measuring weight.

Some of the worst people claim to be good Christians, and I think more people would go to church if we all worked to be better examples.

I still think some people from the local DMV need help with their behavior. The vast majority of the people I have spoken to hates going there because the atmosphere is not comfortable and some of the staff are downright rude. I wonder if we should call the foreign minister and tell him. Sorry, but it's one thing. Ask someone here.

My heart and the hearts of many in my city are happy with our new and improved ice cream parlor. Friendly children and hard-working care by capable and committed adults. Long and fast lines, good service, great products. Our city is enchanted and I hope the place stays that way.

Being a Christian and giving your life to Jesus doesn't mean that you are now given a list of things and things. You make a decision to follow Jesus and the Holy Spirit begins a work in you that cannot be described. We have to stop making people think that everything depends on what you can no longer do. That's a lot more.

Why do people assume they can text you or email you so they don't show up minutes before an appointment? It's like they think you're sitting and waiting for your phone or computer to be checked. Why do people think you're not doing anything before introducing yourself?

Frosting the graham crackers and refrigerating them for a while is better than eating them right away. Softer graham crackers are better with frosting than those that come out of the box.

What is the real purpose of mosquitoes? Can someone find it for me and tell me? And why do they always go for my ankles?

There are still hardworking people who care about others and want to do good. There are people who don't think about themselves all the time.

Why do some people think that stopping communication is more effective than just talking about something? Is fear? Is it pride

When did sports socks stop being white?

Print version, PDF and email

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire