8.24.2020

This $ 12 Coiled Ear Wax Remover helps me control my debilitating dizziness

Photo: retailer

Dig for gold. That's what my father called sticking a cotton swab in your ear canal and looking for wax. My father believed that exploring the old sewers weekly would help prevent ear infections. heard my childhood enemy. And doing it with a cotton swab, he assured me, was at least more hygienic than an eraser.

Although I no longer suffer from earache, I struggle with debilitating attacks of dizziness . Do you remember when you were a kid and dizzy spinning in a thousand circles to make you dizzy? I feel that when I turn my head too fast. Dizziness is usually associated with inner ear problems, but doctors don't know much about it. If you're lucky, they can script meclizin and assign you some head rotation exercises (also known as "canal repositioning maneuvers") to practice at home.

I didn't find these exercises particularly helpful, but one of the helpful tips an ENT doctor gave me was to keep my ear canals clean, as my father always said. It seems that dizziness is sometimes caused by the pressure of wax against the eardrum. When the wax works as it should, it cleans, protects and lubricates the ear canal. The problem occurs when it builds up, hardens, and forms blockages that can lead to itching, hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and, for me, dizziness.

CAMTOA ear wax cleaner

Swabs have been my weapon of choice for decades. But I've been haunted by the girls episode of Hannah sticking a cotton swab in Hannah's ear for a long time (you know that). When I found an alternative, I took the opportunity. to check it out.

The CAMTOA Coiled Ear Wax Remover is a 4-inch plastic pick with an oily handle that comes in a convenient carrying case with 16 removable spiral tips. In contrast to swabs, these removable slotted heads are made of soft, flexible silicone. They are designed to fit comfortably in the ear (to a certain extent!) And hold the wax in place rather than pushing it deeper into the canal.

The test run couldn't have gone more smoothly. I stuck a thorn in it, pushed it into my ear as far as I could (not even an inch), and began to twist. Round and round, slowly but surely, sucks in the canal and makes a satisfying pop . once removed. The feeling reminded me of the glamor of the ears, except that I didn't have to worry about my hair catching on fire. And unlike swabs that are thrown away after each use, I was able to wash the spiral opening pick with soap and water and put it back in my pocket. (Alcohol works too.)

I've been using this wax remover every week for six months and it has kept my ears cleaner than ever and kept my dizziness under control. Note that this tool is undoubtedly safer than a cotton swab because it only goes so far. However, you need to be careful when trying to hold onto your ear. So you don't end up like poor Ana.

The strategist is expected to present the most useful and competent recommendations for buying products in the vast landscape of e-commerce. Some of our recent achievements include the best treatments for acne , wheeled luggage , side sleeper pillows , natural anxiety remedies, and bath towels . We update links whenever possible, but please be aware that offers may expire and all prices are subject to change.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire