8.21.2020

Stacey Solomon says I look sexy opening windows to clean them all, says Joe Swash

SHE may be famous on social media for her clean up tips, but Stacey Solomon uses a sneaky trick to keep her home pristine, says her partner Joe Swash.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun, the 38-year-old former EastEnders star said: "He blows all the smoke on me and says, 'You look sexy when you fix your windows.'

Joe Swash and Stacey Solomon made the most of their family time

13

Joe Swash and Stacey Solomon made the most of their family time in custody Credit: Rex Characteristics

"So I clean them all, but they are all mind games. She sucks me all over, she just wants her windows cleaned. Have you ever seen a cat with a ball of yarn? Well, it's the cat and I'm the ball. She just plays with me.

Joe was in an essentially cheeky mood as we caught up, relieved that the stress of homeschooling four kids under 14 had subsided now that it was summer break.

She says classes were "difficult until we found our groove," but the highlight of her detention was clearly the bond with her 15-month-old son Rex.

In preparation for winning ITV's Dancing On Ice in March, Joe spent eight hours a day, seven days a week on the ice for four months, wasting valuable time with the kid.

Last year the couple welcomed their first child into their family, which included Stacey's children, Zachary and Leighton, and Joe's son Harry.

13

Last year, the couple welcomed their first child into their family, which included Stacey's children Zachary and Leighton and Joe's son Harry. Photo credit: Instagram

She also enjoyed spending time at home with 30-year-old Loose Women panelist, Stacey, without the interference of work.

But given her taste for cleanliness and organization, I ask her if she's afraid of putting a mug aside or putting the plastic wrap back in the wrong drawer.

He says, "I used to be a student, but now I think I'm pretty good. I wash, clean. I must have raised my hand since moving in with Stacey.

"It's good, there are a lot of things that it misses. But the closets. . .

Joe also used the downtime to catch up on Stacey's to-do list

13

Joe also used the downtime to catch up on Stacey's to-do list Credit : Instagram

"I experience this overwhelming feeling of fear because I know that it will be crazy if I don't leave this closet the way you left it, the tabs on the little hooks or the tea towels that are color-coordinated.

"So I try to get into closets as little as possible. It looks amazing. But for someone like me it's a minefield.

Stacey's housekeeping tips and music videos for private life with Joe and their kids have turned the couple from reality TV king to social media superstar.

You are now a primary target for brands looking to grow in popularity, especially those in the core market, including Butlin's and Primark.

And that made him think of a possible return to the BBC soap opera EastEnders.
And that made him think of a possible return to the BBC soap opera EastEnders.

Joe insists that making it big on social media was never part of the plan, and it came naturally.

And the reason for your call? They are just a normal couple.

Joe explains, "To be honest, I hadn't planned any of this. I feel blown away by this social media thing.

"Stacey is amazing in this area. She's so good that I got carried away in the Stacey Flood because I'm not as good as her.

Before the lockdown, Joe trained eight hours a day, seven days a week for Dancing On Ice.

13

Before the lockdown, Joe trained eight hours a day, seven days a week for Dancing On Ice. Photo credit: Rex Features

"I have to try a little more. I have no problem with it, I would never have thought that.

"When I started watching TV, we had pagers, we didn't have cell phones. So we went from pagers to cell phone cameras and now to social media. I feel like an old dog trying to stay afloat. ""

To be so identifiable, he adds: "We feel like two people who have infiltrated the party are not invited.

"So when we go to these awards shows or are on the celebrity circuit, we don't feel comfortable. We just aren't.

He won the show 12 years after he was crowned King of the Jungle.

13

He won the show 12 years after he was crowned King of the Jungle. Credit: Rex Features

"The people we love and meet aren't on TV, so we try to keep things as normal as possible.

"I can't think of anything worse than living a stereotypical celebrity life.

"I think that would drive me crazy so I think Stacey and I have a good balance where we can put our toes in, work, show a little bit of our life and when we get home we spend our time with our family."

Joe and Stacey have been together for five years after meeting on the spin-off I'm A Celebrity: Extra Camp, Joe, who co-hosted between 2009 and 2018.

Recently, Joe participated in a new rail safety campaign launched by Network Rail and Thomas & Friends

13

Recently, Joe participated in a new rail safety campaign launched by Network Rail and Thomas & Friends

In May last year they welcomed their first child together , Rex, into their family, which already included Stacey's children Zachary (12) and Leighton (8) as well as Joe's son Harry (13). from previous relationships.

The couple gives fans a glimpse into their lives with small clips shared on Instagram.

All you have to do is make headlines that Stacey sometimes remembers during her appearances on ITV's Loose Women, much to Joe's dismay.

Last month , Stacey told her 3.6 million followers how she locked Joe in her back yard after returning home late after her sister's 30th birthday.

He says it was an "honor" to attend and it definitely got him some cool points.

13

Says it was an "honor" and definitely earned some prospects . Credit points: Instagram

It's just that I'm giving Joe a chance to tell his side of the story. He says, "Stacey said she didn't mean to do it. I am sure it was like that.

"What happened was I got home at 9:30 pm, that was it, and I only had three pints. I don't really drink so it went straight to my head

"So I went home and asked for something to eat and after it came I went to eat in the garden, then I fell asleep on the garden sack and went to eat in the garden. I woke up at 2 a.m.

"He got up and closed the front door, so I had to sleep in the garden and was so thirsty that I had to drink water from a hose. He said he accidentally did it. But she knew she was laughing upstairs.

Meanwhile, Stacey is working with Primark

13

Meanwhile, Stacey is working with Primark Credit: Primark

Joe made a name for himself at EastEnders in 2003 as cheeky Chappie Mickey Miller, Walford's resident window cleaner who could have sparked Stacey's love for sponges.

After impressing with the early performances, the writers brought Mickey's family with them, including Demi, played by Joe's real sister Shana. He had to take a year off after suffering from meningitis and encephalitis.

Upon his return, a new executive producer paid the Miller clan and Joe had to take a break.

So when the opportunity presents itself, would you like to return to Albert Square?

Stacey and Joe are now a prime target for brands looking to capitalize on their popularity.

13

Stacey and Joe are now a prime target for brands looking to capitalize on their popularity. Credit: Primark

"Going back to EastEnders is an itch that I really need to get rid of," he says. "I think Mickey could have been a great character if he hadn't been sick.

"If you look at EastEnders now, it seems a little humorless and a little dark.

"Back then, you had Minty (Cliff Parisi) and Gary Hobbs (Ricky Groves) and me, characters that you really identified with and that you saw in the pub.

"I feel like you missed a stunt and that you need a little more comedy. But I'm still a huge fan and I can't wait for him to be on TV again."

The couple have maintained their status as social media superstars, although Joe admits he "feels like an old dog trying to stay afloat".

13

The couple have maintained their status as social media superstars, despite Joe admits he feels like an old dog trying to stay afloat. Credit: Instagram

Joe participates in a new rail safety campaign launched by Network Rail and favorite child Thomas & Friends.

In short, read a Stay Safe With Thomas story to educate parents and children about safety.

Joe says, "Thomas is an absolute legend. It's part of us, it's like HP Sauce. I was honored to do so. All I can do to keep me updated as a cool parent is depressed.

He certainly earned Cool Daddy Points winning Dancing On Ice 12 years after being crowned King of the Jungle on I'm A Celeb.

Of fame, Joe says, "We felt like two people infiltrating the party weren't invited."

13

Speaking of fame, Joe says, "We felt like two people who just snuck into the party and weren't invited." Credit: Instagram

Joe would love to end an unprecedented hat trick by winning the BBC's mega Saturday night show Strictly Come Dancing when the bosses ask him to perform.

But right now the only couple he's focusing on is Stacey and when she becomes the new Mrs. Swash.

Joe also talks that one day he will do Stacey Mrs. Swash and that one day he will kneel

13

Joe also talks about creating a Stacey Mrs. Swash day, saying that one day she will go down on her knees. Credit : Rex Features

Due to the heavy workload and upbringing of a young family, Joe postponed his proposal. But when he finally gets on his knees, he has a trick up his sleeve not to do too much wedding work.

He says, "I tend to overestimate my inability to organize, so it will interrupt me and do everything myself, and I agree.

Most likely it is too.

Stacey Solomon doesn't want to take the long-term pill as she talks about having more children with Joe Swash

Do you have a story RING The Sun on 0207782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or E-MAIL exclusive@the-sun.co.uk

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire