9.11.2020

A cleaning fanatic shares his busy schedule with mowing the lawn TWICE a week and people are ...

One BLOKE has shared their heavy duty cleaning schedule, which includes mowing the lawn twice a week, and people say that just reading it makes them tired.

Most of us have probably stepped up our cleaning efforts out of boredom, but one man did it all with his list.

The boy shared his entire cleaning routine online and asked for advice.

3

The boy shared his entire cleaning routine online and asked for advice. Credit : Facebook

He shared his weekly schedule on Facebook and asked for advice on how to improve it, but people pointed out that they weren't even doing half of their tasks.

The boy shared his boring list with the Facebook group " Cleaning Tips & Tricks" , where he called it a "weekly cleaning program".

He said, "I'm trying to better manage my weekly cleaning schedule.

"Can you share yours so I can make a more efficient list / add to-do items that I've forgotten?"

Mow your lawn twice a week and wash the trash can three times a week.

3

Mow the lawn twice a week and wash the trash can three times a week. Credit: StockImage-Getty

The tight schedule includes buffing all of the wood, dusting it, changing sheets and vacuuming, and mowing the lawn twice a week.

In addition, the Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner is washed three times a week and the baseboards, handles and doors are cleaned once a month, while the refrigerator and sofa are cleaned every two weeks.

People comment on the detailed schedule, wondering how the man has time for a social life or if he works.

In response, he confirmed, "I work 55 hours a week full time.

Bedtime is 7:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.

Facebook

"Bedtime is from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 pm. If I want to go out I can go out on Fridays and Saturdays. ""

Instead of offering advice on how to improve their schedule, people said they felt "lazy".

One person said, "I'm tired just looking at the list."

Another wrote, "I want to believe this list."

Dozens of people claimed the list made them lazy and tired

3

Dozens of people claimed the list made them lazy and tired

A third commented, "If I had a list I'd be confused. LOL Why do you cut the grass twice a week?"

This person thought, "Wow. Your schedule makes me lazy.

While another asked, "When do you rest?"

Another commented, "I don't even do this in a month ... I'd rather make memories with my kids and then have my own life."

And another added, "Don't you have a day off to take advantage of all this work?"

While this organized mom gives wise advice on storing toys , it's her reflection that makes people talk.

In addition, shows the council , of this mother cleans how dirty the bright white curtains with a product Wilko £ 3 were and needed no work.

In the meantime , this thrifty mom is updating her simple bathroom with Poundlands tile adhesive for just £ 15 .

Mom shows off her microfiber slippers and says cleaning the floor is now an exercise

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire