9.01.2020

Ms. Hinch's fan shares a simple, blind cleansing trick with a product that was developed for your face

The amount of dust that builds up on blinds is surprising. In a minute, they are reinstalled and scatter sunlight across the room. For the next minute, if you take a closer look, you will see every step covered with dirt particles.

Cleaning can be a lengthy and tedious process, so it is never a high priority.

However, a woman found a fantastic and easy way to clean blinds, where the product was used, which is traditionally used in our faces, and on the page was published Cleaning Tips Mrs Hinch .

Hinch gave an insight into his amazing home office
A tip for cleaning your blinds was published on Ms. Hinch's cleaning tips page

With the daily newsletter OK Get exclusive celebrity stories and fantastic photos straight to your inbox. You can register at the top of the page.

In the Star Cleaning Facebook group that gives tips for a forum for fanatical social networks from Star Cleaning , Ms. Hinch, Ms., posted a picture of very dirty blinds along with a towel covered in mud.

At the same time he wrote: "These blinds are over 15 years old.

"Cleaning has always been a bit of a chore, so it's one of those jobs that I conveniently put at the bottom of my list to get around.

The woman showed off how dirty her blinds were before they were cleaned

"Full disclosure, I think the last time they got a good powder was for Christmas, but it could have been longer. I'm happy to report that I've found my new favorite method - the trustworthy makeup wipe . "

The woman went on to explain why she preferred facial wipes to traditional wipes, adding, "Now I'm sure most wipes would work, but they dry very quickly.

"The make-up towels are very wet and it took less than 15 minutes to make the blinds.

See how easy it is to remove dust with a makeup towel!

"For extra shine, I sprayed the Stardrops White Vinegar Spray and gave them another shot. Now they're very, very bright and I can remove blinds from my to-do list!"

Many members of the group quickly commented on the method and wrote: "I have this blind! This post got me to do a good cleaning. Thank you for the little motivation today."

While another added, "Oh, I have those awful blinds on all the windows and I just recently cooked because it was the worst. I'll try others when I'm bored. Really."

Maybe we have the motivation to clean our own blinds ... maybe ...

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire