9.06.2020

Mom's advice to use a razor to shave lather off her dirty shower screen goes viral and people cheer it ...

A mother, fed up with the build up of soapy water in the shower, used an unlikely tool to clean it: a razor.

The mother of two explained that due to her illness, she cannot clean as much as she would like, as the repetitive movements leave her in "terrible pain".

Mom shared a snapshot of the unlikely tool she was using: a razor

two

The mother shared a snapshot of the unlikely tool she was using: a razor Credit: FAcebook / Mums Who Clean

She congratulated her husband on cooking and cleaning, and admitted that scrubbing the bathroom had never been "his thing".

As a result, her shower stall had seen better days and was covered in soapy water.

After seeing someone excited about scraping dirt off surfaces with a razor, he decided to give it a try.

She was in awe of the results and while admitting that she would suffer from all of the cleansing, she couldn't help but get rid of all of the debris.

Mom managed to remove all of the soapy water in an hour

two

The mother managed to remove all of the soapy water within an hour . Credit: FAcebook / Mums Who Clean

The mother shared her advice with the Mums Who Clean Facebook group, where over 2,000 people liked her post, and called her advice a "genius."

She wrote: "I've been in this group for a while, which my husband thinks is funny as I've been pretty sick for over 4 years and cleanliness is really the last thing I think about.

"One of my problems is that I can't repeat movements for too long without being in excruciating pain.

"My husband is absolutely fabulous at cooking, washing and vacuuming, but the bathroom was never his thing.

"It goes without saying that our shower wall has not been cleaned very well for a long time.

An hour later, I scraped off any soapy water that had built up

Facebook

"The other day one of the other members posted an article about using a soap scraper to remove dirt.

"I bought one a couple of weeks ago to remove some glue from something else, so this morning I thought I'd try."

"My God. An hour later, I wiped off all the soapy water that had built up. I kept telling myself there was still something I could do, but there was nothing I could do about it. I just continued.

"Now I'm lying in the living room with a cup of tea, dreading how I'll feel tomorrow, but I can't wait to see what it is after I've cleaned it up."

After receiving so many positive comments, the mom posted an update saying, "To be honest, I was really reluctant to publish the post as I've seen statements in other posts that they would likely make. best kept in the spirit of the Post.

Thank you for your kind comments and advice. I couldn't get up before lunch, but the good thing was that my shower was always clean.

"We never really know what another person is doing in life, and sometimes life can be pretty terrible!

"I would love to have one of those houses where everything has its place and everything is in its place, but it will never be my home.

"Not because I don't like it. Just because it's not a reality. But my house is a house.

"My children are dressed, fed, and loved, and their friends are always welcome (as long as they don't mind).

"We love, laugh, and cry sometimes, but we always do our best to treat others with respect and understanding.

Vote for our Good Influence Awards and win £ 500

Fabulous launches its Good Influence Awards to celebrate women who are using their platforms forever and making social media an empowering space.

To win € 500, vote for your favorites on Sunday 20th September before 11:59 p.m. and help us choose the shortlist.

The winners will be selected by our judges Maura Higgins, Katie Wallwork and Nana Acheampong.

What are you waiting for? Get the vote !

"I'm proud of what my husband and I have achieved: two careers, four children and a life of love. My house is certainly not a model house, but it is HOME! ""

People really want to try the trick for themselves, and one person says, "I sent my husband to buy one today. How excited!"

Another wrote: "I have to try."

Although that person advised, "Don't use soap, just use shower gel and build-up won't be that bad."

And this mom's cleaning tip shows how you can get your sparkling white curtains dirty with no labor with a £ 3 Wilko product .

In the meantime , this thrifty mom is updating her simple bathroom with Poundlands tile adhesive for just £ 15 .

Plus, this smart mom built her own dining table with great deals from Ikea and Amazon because she didn't want to pay for a designer table .

Cleaning fan praises The Pink Stuff, which removes the pen from the wall in seconds

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire