3.16.2021

27 personal care products under $ 20 for a little R&R

Earthling Co. is a small company specializing in products that are "safe for you, the planet and everyone who lives on it". Oh, your products are so pretty too.

Promising Opinion: "I am very glad that a friend I mentioned to me about this business for a long time has tried to find more responsible and sustainable ways to help me achieve my lifestyle goals. Smells are big but cute and my hair looks great .. reach healthy My. The hair is soft, shiny, and I've found it to look less stressed, less heavy, and less shed (my hair is very fine and straight). After two months it seems like a good investment ... "- Julia O.

Get it from The Earthling Co. for $ 15 (available in 13 fragrances). Also discover the shampoo bars !

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire