2.10.2022

I reviewed Kris Jenner's Safe Cleansing Line - House Beautiful

Growing up, my Saturdays consisted of waking up to loud music and the smell of cleaning supplies in the air. Basically, it was a wake-up call my mom had put out to let me know it was time to clean the house with her from top to bottom. Cut to today and I can't clean my house without thinking about what my mom would say! So when I was presented with the opportunity to review Kris Jenner and Emma Grede's Safely natural cleansing line, I knew I had to see if it really was family-approved and met their standards.

While countless celebrities have created their own cleaning products, the launch of Safely in 2021 aims to ensure homes are safe and spotless while smelling amazing. The Safely Clean Hands kit I received contained hand soap, hand sanitizer, hand cream, all purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, everyday laundry detergent and new dish soap. Organic products are free from stabilizers and artificial colors and contain herbal ingredients with natural aromatherapy flavors.

my first thoughts

After unboxing the Clean Freak kit , I opened each green plastic bottle and sniffed, preparing for an aggressive aroma to hit my senses. Instead, I sat back and was surprised that the products smelled like my favorite candles. Safely offers two signature fragrances, including Rise: a floral scent with notes of orange blossom, violet, guaiac wood and dry woods. The second, Primavera, is a blend of jasmine, violet, heliotrope combined with a base of musk, amber, sandalwood and patchouli. While my mom and I were impressed by the pleasant scents, we knew that rolling up our sleeves to clean would show us if Safely is truly effective and worth using.

does it work for sure?

As someone with sensitive skin, I was interested to know whether washing every day in the spring would be too hard. The outside of the lid shows how much detergent you need for each load. While I love the smell (amber notes always appeal to me!), I suspect others may find the strong smell a little overwhelming. I poured a medium-sized capful over my soft sheets , turned on the washing machine, and then left to clean the rest of the house while I waited for the load to finish.

detergent every day

getsafely.com

$14.00

My mom and I shared housework: I cleaned the windows with glass cleaner and she cleaned the tables with all-purpose cleaner. Drugs designed to get rid of life's little clutter worked quite well. (Warning, the two bottles are quite similar in shape and color, so it's possible to accidentally spray glass cleaner on your coffee table!)


Are you looking for the best secrets to keep your home spotless and organized? We are here to help you .



When it comes to dishes, we work as a team and wash and dry every piece of clothing. My hands were a bit dry after cleaning, so I tried the Rise hand cream. I honestly wasn't a huge fan. Each product's fragrance smells different depending on the form, and my family and I find it overwhelming in the cream form. To make up for the experience, I went to check my clothes and was pleased to find that the room was filled with the cheerful scent of spring.

Would I definitely recommend?

What I like most about the brand is that not only is it effective and long-lasting, but it also makes the cleanse smell like a trip to the spa. And the refills come in recyclable bags, for starters! Remember that a little goes a long way for every product in the range, especially laundry detergent, hand soap and the dishwasher. Each product does its job and with clear labeling you can see which products you use at home. My mum is impressed that the collection smells and works well and wants to incorporate some of the products into her own cleaning routine.

If you don't like scented products I wouldn't recommend Safely, but if you're a fan of scents it's definitely worth trying (spring would totally win you over!). The brand's fragrance products will rival your strongest candle. And with prices ranging from $6 to $14, the celebrity-approved collection is extremely affordable. Thanks to Kris Jenner, you can finally add luxury to boring tasks!

Ready to try the new range? Shop Safely products on the brand's website or through Walmart.com .


Follow House Beautiful on Instagram .

This content is created and maintained by a third party and uploaded to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may find more information about this and similar content on piano.io

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire