6.06.2019

An Instagram influencer who has gained 2.5 million followers with his cleaning tips is underway ...

Ms. Hinch says her publications are in line with advertising policies.
Legend
Ms. Hinch says her publications are in line with advertising policies.
the source
mrshinchhome / Instagram and Artazum / Shutterstock

Sophie Hinchliffe, a British influence based on Instagram, better known as Ms. Hinch , is currently under investigation by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) for her publicity complaints. ,

29-year-old Hinchliffe brought in Instagram 2.5 million followers with tips on cleaning and home improvement, including frequently sponsored content promoting the best brands.

See this post on Instagram.

Hello my wonderful Hinchers, how are you all? So ... is it a little bit different today? Originally, I accidentally posted this image on my Mrs Hinch Home account and quickly deleted it! I thought I was connected to my personal Instagram account and panicked ???? But then I sat down on my chair for a moment and wondered why I had taken it off. Why panic? I am Mrs. Hinch, I am at home and our loved ones will soon join our family Hinch. If you look at my story today, you will see that the beginning was difficult , and I feel a little shaken (sad about that), but we all have days like this, I'm sure, and that's good! Then I read many of your incredible publications and talked to my mother (she knows better and better) and I realized that I would not lose this day! I will laugh and find little things that I can do at home to make this day a good day! Remove the dust and try again, and that's what I did. I'm sorry, this is not an inside photo, although my lamp and baskets in the background are beautiful. but it's me ... Soph! After all, I am the person behind this account! I hope to meet our colleagues ???????? and I can not wait for you to share this chapter with me, Jamie and Henry. So now I click on the publication, put my phone on the bed and go down so I do not have the temptation to delete it? after all, I know my Hinchers support me, my family, my life and in the most surprising way swelling ... and I'm always thankful, I owe this account to you all xxxx Ps: My Hinching not everywhere, the guys? ??? I will be back in power very soon ??????????? PPS: I paid £ 8 for this dress from the Boohoo website! Barg ?? ALL GOOD ❤️ xxxx #mummyhinch #mrshinch #babyhinch #hinchyourselfhappy #imahincher

An article by Sophie Hinchliffe (@mrshinchhome) in

ASA confirmed to INSIDER that it had received three complaints about certain Hinchliffe posts in April.

"I can confirm we received three complaints in April from publications Instagram Ms. Hinch regarding the labeling of advertising (where he publishes information on products such as Flash and Febreze) and is currently being investigated." Said one representative. "We will publish our decision in time."

The Independent also said that Hinchliffe may have twice received ASA's opinion on compliance with its guidelines.

According to the current guidelines by the ASA and Competitive Market Authority (CMA), all advertising on social networks "must of course be recognizable as such." This means that all viewers should be able to say that this is an ad without being on Click or interact with the website. Poster The Guidelines recommend clearly meaningful terms such as "ad", "advertising" or "advertising" instead of terms such as "sponsorship" or "partnership" to ensure transparency.

According to The Guardian , Hinchliffe believed his publications complied with all of the organization's guidelines.

"I still learn a lot, but I feel that my community is clearly talking about content that is part of a commercial society and what is not," he said in an article. the guardian. "In fact, I'm too cautious about these policies, and I'll continue to do so."

Hinchliffe did not immediately respond to the request for comments from INSIDER.

Let us block advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire