6.10.2019

HAPPY HANDYMAN: The Tool Lock Toolbox is a great gift for Father's Day

released

If you read this, it will be just days before Father's Day. If you have not received a present for your father yet are beginning to get nervous, I have a suggestion. Lock tool! It is a unique toolbox in a world of metal, plastic or canvas toolboxes.

You have seen divided plastic tool holders. Come with individual boxes where you organize parts and nails, screws, tools ... are an answer for the dad who wants to manage workbench. If your dad is of that type, you know you should not leave his tools. Tool Lock took a big step forward. How many times worked on a project and inadvertently balanced on his tool box, which is the top of the car or workbench?

Your links are everywhere and your project takes more time searching for this nut or slice. When I saw Tool Lock at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas, I knew it would be a great gift for Father's Day. Toolboxes have a lining that keeps your tools and fixtures in place even when you return your box! Seriously! However, the fasteners are easy to remove and replace. The Tool Lock Liner does not melt and is dishwasher safe. It will work again and again.

The tool lock is available in different sizes and each box contains separable separators to customize your projects. They are not fragile tool boxes, but sturdy and durable. Blocking tools is not just for those who do it. When I saw him in Las Vegas, who was the artisan in me, all my calligraphy pens looked around, once in my life. The tool lock is made in the USA!

Do you need another idea for a gift? "Best of Johnnie Chuoke, Bd. 11" is full of advice for years my dad and also offers tips and new products!

Now to the email ...

Question: I read articles about a brand recommended by your father fan, and I thought that I had checked out this article in my file, but can not find. Could you please send me this brand and possibly the company's website?

Answer: Regency ceiling fans are by far the best I've ever sold. They make indoor and outdoor fans. My favorite outdoor fan is the Vantage. It has eight 66-inch blades, a six-speed remote control and an LED lighting set that can be dimmed with the controller. If you only need a small fan for outdoor, go to Cabana or Patio Pro. All Regency fans have a lifetime warranty, have a degree of inclination of the blade, which keeps it fresh and very durable capacitor which keeps silent. Visit www.regencyfans.com or call me for help.

Question: I know you are talking about a cleaning process to keep the glass shower doors clean and free of water stains. The shower door in my son's room is bad. He would never dry the glass door. He goes to university and this is my first project that I will do when he leaves. Can you repeat that

Answer: Clean the door with a germ and a green cleaning sponge (use gloves). Put a splash of water on the door and rub with your sponge. When cleaning the glass is initially rough, but after repeated cleaning, it is soft. Rinse several times with water, paying attention to a germ-free surface. Then rinse again. Dry the door and apply the Invisible Shield Glass Guard. Apply two coats in circular motions with a lint-free cloth. Dry buff. Use the glass and the surface cleaner of Invisible Shield for future cleaning of the door. Reinforce the protective glass by providing a clean glass shower door for about a year.

If you do not find mentioned here locally the products, call 210-341-1573, go to www.happyhandyman .com or e - mail happyhandyman2@yahoo.com.

Let us block advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire