6.14.2019

HOUSEHOLD: Advice from someone who hates cleaning

When I lived with my parents, I was able to overcome the limits of my cleaning habits (to the dismay of my parents).

But now that I live at home, my cleaning standards far outweigh. Add some TOC tendencies that are not really easy, and we have a situation: a girl who wants a clean house (at least for mental health reasons), but hates cleanliness.

Now I've done some research, reading, postponing and putting together a list of new tips to help you with the most difficult tasks (I know I'm a bit melodramatic).

1. Dust the bathroom

Why am I thinking at this moment. Do not use a new cloth to clean the toilets or remove any interfering particles, such as dust, but the towel that is being changed. You can use the dirty towel and throw it in the laundry.

2. Test multi-surface / use cleaning wipes

When it comes to cleaning, Lysol towels are my best friends. I keep them under the various sinks in my house, so they are never really out of reach. You can take care of the sink, countertops, taps, mirrors and a quick cleaning of the toilet if it lies between two cleanings (disgust).

3. If you can, invest in a portable vacuum cleaner.

I remember having had something of the sort Shark when I was little. It was a small hand vacuum cleaner that sucked dirt, crumbs and dust on all surfaces. When I moved into my own room, I vowed to have one.

4. Try out the Swiffer series.

Well, I find the pug quite uncomfortable (I do not know exactly why, but today I describe all my peculiarities ...). Because of my aversion to Pug, I use Swiffer Wet Jet as a cleanser and Swiffer Sweeper to collect dust and hair when I'm not sucking (the broom is also great because it always seems to trap dust). Things that a broom regularly loses). These cleaning tools are practical, easy to use and do the trick.

5. Complete your cleaning routine with the floors.

Well, when I thought about why, I did not think about it, that previous moment was intense, I was wrong. I started with my floors for a long time. But then I made my counters, put everything on the floor (mainly in the kitchen, because I seemed to miss the crumbs when cleaning the counter) and then had to make the floor everywhere. but. "How did I not think about it?" I scream

So, my friends, that's the basic requirement of my cleaning tips because: I hate cleaning (I really can not stress it enough). Why can not you look like this scene from Mary Poppins (the original movie with Julie Andrews), Mary (which is almost perfect in every way), and the kids flicking Jane and Michael with their fingers and everything is neat (except He) likes to do it without the magic of cleaning becoming uncontrollable.

A girl can dream, right?

Millicent McKay is a journalist, columnist and blogger from Summerside. She is new in this interior: she decorates and makes the house a real concert, a happy home.

Let us block advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire