6.18.2019

I asked my 9-year-old son, who absurdly clears up the cleaning tips, and his advice is great

Nobody likes disorder. In a perfect world, our workspace and reception area will always be in perfect order. Until the day we invented robots reasonable prices, which make sure that everything is completely clean for us (hey, a girl can dream, right?), We need to find the time, somehow, to clean, organize and desordenarnos. In fact, the organization is not really my strength. And cleanliness is often a last-minute idea for me. Recently, however, I took lessons cleaning someone who was better able to keep things up than her: my 9-year-old daughter. His room is always spotlessly clean and has an amazing job leaving it cleaner than it found room. So I asked him to share his secrets. When it comes to storage and organization , she has a lot of advice to offer, and found that only made sense. , , They work seriously! Read on to find out how favorites are the most effective and easier to follow.

Let us block advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire