6.30.2019

Ms. Hinch's subjects extract the hair from a rug with a straw stone

Hinch's pirate sees a woman using pumice to get rid of animal hair
Pet owners can take notes (Photo: Facebook)

One mother found a clever way to remove dog hair from her carpets with a pumice stone.

While the stone is generally used rough to rub feet rubbing dead skin, the fan cleaning has found a way to use the stone to get rid of annoying dog hair.

When she talked to the Facebook group, Ms. Hinch Cleaning Tips, in honor of the cleaning queen of Instagram, Ms. Hinch, she revealed her genius.

The mother published a video using pound stone for 2 pounds to remove stuffed animals from the rugs on her staircase.

In the clip, just touch the stone on its head and a strand of fine white hair together in the same place, which makes it easy to remove.

Remove pumice pet hair Videograb Theresa Currier / Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theresa.currier.9/videos/pcb.10214656369556084/10214656358275802/?type=3theater
It is a bit unusual (Photo: Facebook)
Remove pumice pet hair Videograb Theresa Currier / Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theresa.currier.9/videos/pcb.10214656369556084/10214656358275802/?type=3theater
Lustful hair (Photo: Facebook)

She wrote in a legend next to the video, "My friends, whom I think are all friends, could change your life.

advertising

advertising

"I was in the paint business a few weeks ago, waiting for my new windshield to be painted.

"A young woman was detailing another vehicle when he came to talk to me. I think she was excited about my truck as it should be.

"Do you know all the dog hair woven into the rug and woven out of it? Those who can not seem to have emptiness?

"She showed me that ... a simple pumice, and then she gave it to me, my life has changed now.

His message received more than 115,000 "likes" and 71,000 comments thankful Hinchers, who thanked him for sharing the proposal.

One person said, "My God, it's made my day."

Remove pumice pet hair Videograb Theresa Currier / Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theresa.currier.9/videos/pcb.10214656369556084/10214656358275802/?type=3theater
Too easy to be true? (Photo: Facebook)

Another he said, "I have this on my stair carpet to try because I have a cat and he is still thank you for the advice."

Among the other suggestions shared in the group to address the annoying dog hair was a rubber broom and wet rubber gloves.

It seems we have another Happy Hinchers rug.

FOLLOW: Ms. Hinch gives birth to a child, while her husband Jamie shows the first image of his son Ronnie

MORE: Ms. Hinch's fans celebrate their birthday with clean cakes

ALSO: Bleach your shoes with this cleaning bottle with a razor and nail polish remover

advertising

advertising

Let us block advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire