3.12.2023

"I'm a professional cleaner - how to clean your bathroom properly" | Expresses

Alyssa Armstrong is a Michigan professional housekeeper and owner of Alyssa's Deep Cleaning Company. On social media, Alyssa went viral on her TikTok account @alyssascleaningcompany where she shared the top tips for cleaning your bathroom.

In a video, Alyssa shared her best trick for easy shower cleaning. She said, "If you don't do this shower cleaning hack, you're missing out."

Alyssa's trick was to use a wand, which can be bought on Amazon for around $12 (£10) or cheaper. She said, "Take one of those dishwashing sticks and put dish soap and vinegar on it and then leave it in the shower."

The way the cleaning expert cleans the shower is quick and effortless because you can shower while you do it. She said: "Once you've got your conditioner or face mask, use [the rinse wand] to scrub the shower and the glass doors. Then rinse it off, it literally takes a minute.

At the end of the shower, Alyssa advises "get a squeegee... and clean the walls and glass doors." This helps eliminate hard water and soap scum, so you don't have to deep clean your shower all the time."

READ MORE: Martha Stewart's easy washing technique

Alyssa also has an easy way to clean the toilet. His method is using a Swiffer Dry Sweeping Cloth, which is typically used for chemical mops and can also be found on Amazon .

The cleaning expert said: "One of my favorite cleaning tricks is to use one of those Swiffer dusters, but instead of using it on a Swiffer I use it to dust my bathroom toilet.

She explained her reason for cleaning the toilets this way. Alyssa said: "I don't spray products or push dirt or dust. I can get rid of it and it makes the job so much easier.

Alyssa has an unusual trick to clean the walls of your bathroom or even any other room in the house. She said: "Everyone knows that a mop should be used on floors, but I also like to use my mop on walls and doors."

Filming herself cleaning, she added: "As you can see these doors and walls need a deep cleaning. Just received my mop, I use a different mop head than I would use for the floor and have started cleaning.

The cleaning expert says the trick "doesn't take much time" and said it's worth a try. In the comments, Alyssa explained that she uses Pine-Sol as her cleaning solution, but said any all-purpose cleaner should do.

Alyssa used the O-Cedar Spin Mop to clean her walls , a very popular mop that's easy to find on Amazon. It's often seen on social media as the description page says it "removes dirt, grime and 99% of bacteria with just water".

In Alyssa's TikTok comments section, Alyssa was praised for her thorough cleaning tips.

While showing a cleaning video, one person said, "I was shown this in a cleaning class, my teacher showed her video," while another person said, "I love it! I do this because otherwise I don't leave my conditioner "in a long time". enough. My bathroom, my hair and my bathroom have never looked so good.

For the toilet cleaning idea, people in the comments section said they tried it and it helped. One person wrote, "Oh thank god you just turned my life upside down because I'm so sick of feeling like I'm just collecting dirt and dust." Another user commented, saying, " That's a brilliant idea, great tip!"

In the comments section of her wall cleaning video, people thanked Alyssa for her helpful tips. One user said, "I do this on top of my bathroom so it smells nice," while another commented, "I do this all the time, it's easier on my back and it's so much quicker than a little rag in a bucket." " . of water."

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire